Like you, we work in a competitive business and if our customers aren’t satisfied they’ll go elsewhere.
That’s why we are so pleased to have a client base of over 5,000 farmers, veterinarians and farm contractors in Ireland and the UK, with many of our customers returning for repeat business and recommending us to associates.
To hear why they choose (and stay) with Kingswood Computing, read some of their testimonials.
For contractor comments, click here.
Here’s what our UK & Irish customers say:
- “Kingswood Herd gives me a searchable herd register, AIM link for movements and herd reconciliation, Bord Bia printouts, synchronisation with my mobile phone (Kingswood App) for on farm recording of events, uploads from my Trutest weighing scale, download links from vets, marts & factories, cattle margin reports, drill down information on feed, veterinary & farm costs, online backup and much more. The support backup by telephone, email & Teamviewer is superb. The program is being constantly developed, expanded and improved in direct response to my user needs. It provides me with a complete & integrated system for farm management information & fulfils all my required recording and compliancy needs.” – Laurence Clerkin, Monaghan
- “I’m using the Kingswood Herd App for AI, Animal Remedies and Vet/Feed purchases. It’s great to input the records simply and immediately as the job is being done” – Pat Cahalane, Cork
- “Kingswood Software allows for excellent and thorough record keeping. For over 20 years Kingswood have always been most helpful to us in supporting their applications” – Michael and Geraldine Murphy, Cork
- “Got Kingswood Herd App recently. Finding it very easy to use and very effective for recording Animal Remedies” – Nelius Kelleher, Cork
- “As a firm believer in the value of active grass management, the Kingswood grass program is critical to the running of our farm. I would strongly recommend it to any farmer measuring grass.” – Dermot Sherry, Monaghan
- “We find the Kingswood Herd App is great for Animal Remedies. Bord Bia requirements are done and dusted right there at the crush. Also great for checking breeding records like calving and service dates.” – Derek Harding, Tipperary
- “After giving up dairy farming we needed a beef recording program and Kingswood was recommended to us. It was very quick to set up. It is a very comprehensive program and easy to use. Gerry and the team are always quick to respond if you have a problem or question. The online service is very useful, the ability to look up animals on mobile devices, and also recording events at the scene, and the integration with CTS is an essential tool. We quickly became totally reliant on the program. We save our data online, so even if our computer explodes (it does happen – we had a lightning strike!) we know our data is safe” – Clive & Jenny Littleton, Cornwall.
- “Have been using the Kingswood Mobile App for the last year and find it brilliant for Calf Registration. Very simple to use and Kingswood support locally and from head office is great.” – Willie Moloney, Tipperary
- “The Kingswood system is working a treat. Weighing the stock is now a really quick operation using the EID reader, TruTest weigh box and then downloading into Kingswood Herd. As we weigh all dairy stock under 2 years every month,this is a big help and makes life a lot easier for the staff involved.’ – Eddie Jordan, UCD Lyons Research Farm
- “I’ve been using Kingswood farm management software on my PC for over 20 years. I recently added the Kingswood herd and field Apps on my phone. I now have in-depth farm analysis on my PC combined with the flexibility and convenience of a phone App” – Heinz Eggert, Kildare
- “Got Kingswood’s phone app up and running yesterday. Did some cattle weighing and found it really intuitive. An excellent job!” – Chris Throne, Tyrone
- “Over a period of 6 years we went from managing 77 cows to optimising grass intake for 170 cows with the aid of Kingswood’s grass program” – Ger and Margaret Pardy, Birr
- “Kingswood has been a major help in improving efficiencies at farm level and helping us to get the most out of our cheapest input – grass” – Eoin Toohey,Offaly
- “We’ve been using Kingswood software to manage our herd and accounts records for over 20 years. In recent year’s, we’ve found their grass software to be an invaluable tool for managing our paddocks” – Neville Family, Tullamore
- “In recent months we have had a Bord Bia Beef & Dairy inspection and a Department Cross Compliance No Notice inspection (code E). With Kingswood Herd we easily answered all queries and had all required documentation to hand instantly. Using Kingswood certainly was a great decision. Keep up the good work.” – Pat & Mairead McLoughlin, Offaly
- “I find the Kingswood Herd App very convenient for calvings, heats, services and remedies. You have all your records at your fingertips. Takes all the pressure off our Bord Bia inspections.” – George Jennings, Cork
- “The Kingswood Sales Planner on the Herd App enables me to pull from the pen the right animals at the right time. Great for doing APHIS movements and checking Farm Quality Assurance.” – John Milliken, Newtownards.
- “I’ve been operating Kingswood systems since 1988. I now do 90% of my recording from Kingswood’s phone App – calvings, heats, services, fertilizers and will be starting grass measurements soon.” – Scott Mernagh, Wexford.
- “Kingswood is a key part of our management system” – Ed Dale, Cheshire
- “Kingswood’s backup & service is second to none” – Jim O’Leary, Tipperary
- “The Kingswood system is easy to work with and very efficient” – Johnny Templeton, Ayrshire
- “Kingswood are constantly improving their programs” – Julie Granger, Cornwall
- “Kingswood is always up to the minute with latest developments” – Patrick Lennon, Down
- “With Kingswood, everything you want is right in front of you” – William Kingston, Cork
- “As well as keeping us compliant, Kingswood enables us to stay on top of our herd management activities” – John Buckley, Cork